Online Summer School
The days of classrooms filled with students in the middle of July — and all of the expenses associated with the summer school programs — are becoming a thing of the past. This year, offer an innovative summer school option that’s all about freedom and flexibility.
Using familiar technology, Connections Learning online summer school addresses a variety of academic needs with anytime, anyplace instruction and online certified teachers to give students the best chance for success.
Rolling start and end dates
Connections Learning’s online summer school courses have great flexibility to fit your district’s or school’s summer schedule.
- Choose your start date (Any Tuesday from June 6–July 11)*
- Choose your end date (As late as August 8)
Students can explore new interests and build new skills
With more than 100 different courses to choose from, a Connections Learning online summer school solution can suit every student’s needs. Whether you have high school seniors needing math credits for graduation or parents seeking a summer enrichment activity for their kindergartner, our summer courses can help.
- Original credit courses help students satisfy graduation requirements, explore their interests, or accelerate their academic progress in courses ranging from digital photography to computer technology to math.
- High school credit recovery courses ensure students earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed.
- Career and technical education (CTE) courses help your high school students explore and further develop interests and earn credits at the same time. From business to criminal justice to psychology, our CTE courses can help turn curiosities into careers.
- Educational technology courses for students in K–8 combine essential reading and math skills with technology instruction, making learning fun and relevant for today’s tech-savvy student.
- NCAA-approved courses help student athletes earn the credits they need for graduation. Important restrictions apply.