Pearson Student Advisory Board
Play a vital role in improving initiatives and refining educational technology by becoming a member of the Pearson Student Advisory Board. By getting involved, you’ll be a strong student voice in the conversation that helps to shape the way students learn.
About the program
The Pearson Student Advisory Board is comprised of passionate learners and motivated undergraduate leaders seeking to implement change that impacts college classrooms across the country.
Current board members work directly with Pearson executives and product development teams to make tangible changes to products and services that affect student success.
Benefits of joining the Student Advisory Board
- Brainstorm in person with senior Pearson executives on the challenges and opportunities in the education marketplace
- Collaborate with your team on how to make a positive, lasting difference in the educational experience of others
- Gain employability skills and real-world work experience prior to graduation
- Have the opportunity to travel during your term of service
- Expand your personal and professional network with like-minded student leaders
- Earn a $1,000 stipend along with complimentary copies of Pearson textbooks and educational technology products such as MyMathLab
Meet the Pearson Student Advisory Board
We’re proud to introduce you to the exceptional students chosen as members of our Student Advisory Board. Collectively, the members of the Student Advisory Board represent a diverse pool of bright, rising stars with a deep desire to make a difference.
Each member brings a unique perspective to help us better understand students’ educational needs.
View the full list organized alphabetically by region. Read about their inspiring backgrounds and learn their motivation for getting involved with the PSAB.