Pearson Campus Ambassador Program
We’re hiring students to work part-time with Pearson on campus and help students do well in their courses. Campus Ambassadors will gain valuable work experience while playing a vital role in helping students succeed with Pearson programs. It’s a win-win!
Benefits of becoming a Campus Ambassador
- Acquire or improve valuable career skills such as problem solving, public speaking, and communication
- Expand your professional network working side by side with educators, Pearson employees and fellow students
- Express your passion for education and help your peers succeed
- Publish your work via social media outlets, internal newsletters, and Pearson products
- Receive relevant work experience and enhance your professional development
About the program
The Pearson Campus Ambassador program is a highly-selective program for undergraduate students in the U.S. and Canada. As a Pearson Campus Ambassador, you play a vital role in providing student support in your college’s community. By working closely with educators, students, and Pearson professionals, you help your peers to succeed in their courses and provide valuable feedback on Pearson products and services.
Campus Ambassadors typically commit 1-5 hours per week to this position. We’ll provide you with training, leadership, management opportunities, and an hourly wage. Apply today!
How to apply
To apply for this position, please select your school below. We are currently only accepting applicants from these schools.
Add the position to your Job Cart. If this is your first Pearson application, you’ll need to create a profile before submitting your résumé. If you already have a profile, select “cancel” and finish by uploading and submitting your résumé.
Brigham Young University – Provo
Central Michigan University
Iowa State University
Ohio State University
Texas A&M University
Texas State University
University of Houston
University of Illinois
University of Missouri
University of New Mexico
University of North Texas
University of San Antonio
University of Texas at Arlington
Virginia Tech University
If you do not see your school listed above, we are currently not hiring at your campus. Please check back, as this page is continually updated.
If you would still like to be involved at Pearson, we encourage you to join the Pearson Student Insiders program. This exclusive group of 2- and 4-year students give feedback, share cool stories, and have fun helping people progress in their lives through learning.
- Lead demonstrations and/or presentations about Pearson’s technology products for students and faculty
- Create events, activities, and opportunities that help students best use Pearson technologies
- Collect feedback from students through focus groups, surveys, and individual interviews
- Work with Pearson to promote current and future products
- Participate in conference calls, trainings, and regularly scheduled team meetings
- Commit to an average of 1-5 hours per week on-campus
- Must be enrolled at a college or university in the U.S. or Canada
- Must be 18 or older and a U.S. or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Must be in their first, second, or third year of undergraduate study
- All undergraduate majors are encouraged to apply
- Family members of Pearson employees are not eligible
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
Pearson Campus Ambassadors, learn more!