Great connecting with you at EDUCAUSE 2016
Are you ready to get programmed for possible?
Technology is putting access to quality learning experiences within reach for each and every student, in programs across the country.
Leveraging these capabilities at your institution can help you stand out as a leader in academic innovation, affordability, and achievement.
Transform today’s possibilities into tomorrow’s success.
Thank you for another inspiring EDUCAUSE! We value the time we spent with you throughout the conference — whether it was at our Transition to Digital Summit, in the booth, or in sessions — and we hope to continue the conversation.
- IBM Watson Education and Pearson to Drive Cognitive Learning Experiences for College Students
- Pearson Announces Mixed Reality Pilots Designed to Solve Real World Learning Challenges at Colleges and Universities
- The Desire for a Better Life Driving Adults Back to School
- Pearson, Unizin Consortium Partner to Provide Affordable Digital Course Content to More Than 750,000 Students
- Pearson Survey Reveals Professors See Benefits for Students, Opportunity to Improve Education System with Digital Course Materials
Art the possible: IBM Watson and Pearson drive cognitive learning for college students
IBM and Pearson announce a new global education alliance to make Watson’s cognitive capabilities available to millions of college students and professors.
Using Holographic Learning to Solve Real World Problems
This year at EDUCAUSE, attendees were lined up at the Pearson booth to try out HoloLens - the latest sensation in higher education. From exploring the solar system to human anatomy (such as Case Western's HoloAnatomy app featured in the video above), attendees learned how mixed reality can provide students a higher level of understanding and experience that they can then bring into their real-world interactions.