ONLINE LEARNING CONFERENCE
February 9-11, 2016
Amelia Island, FL & Online
Become an expert in online learning at Cite
Cite is Pearson’s annual, premier online learning conference. Now in its 16th year, the two-and-a-half day event brings together over 500 online learning leaders from higher education and corporate industries. We are also excited to announce our NEW! K-12: Next Generation for Online and Blended Learning program track!
Cite 2016 will feature interactive sessions, exceptional professional development for educators, and valuable networking opportunities within the online learning community.
Whether you join us at Amelia Island or virtually, we look forward to expanding our audience to represent innovative learning strategies across a broad range of education and industry programs.
Call for proposalsnow open!
Mark your calendars!
CFP Submission Deadline:
September 25, 2015
Award Nomination Deadline:
October 5, 2015
Early Bird Deadline:
December 21, 2015
What’s in store for Cite 2016?
- Dynamic keynote presentations
- “How to” sessions focusing on the implementation of online learning solutions
- Inspiring thought leadership
- K-12, higher ed, and corporate industry connections
- On-demand access to virtual track for ALL attendees for up to six months following the event
- Sneak peeks at innovative solutions and services
- Virtual live-streaming (individual and group rates available)
Who should attend Cite 2016?
- Chief Technology Officers and Technology Specialists
- Corporate Trainers
- Course and Curriculum Developers
- Digital Learning Directors
- Directors of Online Learning/Distance Education
- Faculty and Teachers
- Instructional Designers
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Professional Training & Development Leaders
- Provosts and VPAAs
- Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
Countdown to Cite 2016