ONLINE LEARNING CONFERENCE
February 9-11, 2016
Amelia Island, FL & Online
Become an expert in online learning at Cite
Pearson will host its 16th annual online learning conference, Cite, on February 9-11 in Amelia Island, Florida, as well as virtually. Newly expanded to include K-12 educators, the two and a half day conference will bring together more than 500 online learning program executives, faculty and administrators, corporate and professional development industry leaders, teachers, principals, and superintendents.
Cite 2016 will feature interactive sessions, exceptional professional development for educators, and valuable networking opportunities within the online learning community.
Whether you join us at Amelia Island or virtually, we look forward to expanding our audience to represent innovative learning strategies across a broad range of education and industry programs.
Call for proposalsextended toOct 5th!
Unable to travel?Join virtually!
Meet our 2016 Keynote Speakers
Share Your Online Excellence Award Nominations
Mark your calendars!
CFP Submission Deadline:
October 5, 2015
Award Nomination Deadline:
October 5, 2015
Early Bird Deadline:
December 21, 2015
What’s in store for Cite 2016?
- K-12, higher ed, and corporate industry connections
- Dynamic keynote presentations, including Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D, New York Times #1 bestselling author, and Howard Tullman, CEO of 1871
- “How to” sessions focusing on the implementation of online learning solutions
- Inspiring thought leadership
- On-demand access to virtual track for ALL attendees for up to six months following the event
- Sneak peeks at innovative solutions and services
- Virtual live-streaming (individual and group rates available)
Who should attend Cite 2016?
- Chief Technology Officers and Technology Specialists
- Corporate Trainers
- Course and Curriculum Developers
- Digital Learning Directors
- Directors of Online Learning/Distance Education
- Faculty and Teachers
- Instructional Designers
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Professional Training & Development Leaders
- Provosts and VPAAs
- Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
Countdown to Cite 2016