ONLINE LEARNING CONFERENCE
February 9-11, 2016
Amelia Island, FL & Online
Become an expert in online learning at Cite
Pearson hosted its 16th annual online learning conference, Cite, on February 9-11 in Amelia Island, Florida, as well as virtually. Newly expanded to include K-12 educators, the two and a half day conference brought together more than 700 online learning program executives, faculty and administrators, corporate and professional development industry leaders, teachers, principals, and superintendents.
Cite 2016 featured interactive sessions, exceptional professional development for educators, and valuable networking opportunities within the online learning community. Our growing program now offers over 70 presentations, with more than 35 available within the virtual track. If you missed the opportunity to join our live event, virtual registration is still available and recordings can be accessed for up to 6 months following the event.
What’s in store for Cite?
- K-12, higher ed, and corporate industry connections
- Dynamic keynote presentations, including Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D., New York Times #1 bestselling author, Howard Tullman, CEO of 1871, and Ann Christensen, Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation
- “How to” sessions focusing on the implementation of online learning solutions
- Inspiring thought leadership
- On-demand access to virtual track for ALL attendees for up to six months following the event
- Sneak peeks at innovative solutions and services
- Virtual live-streaming (individual and group rates available)
- Earn CEUs and digital badges by participating in person or virtually
Who should attend Cite?
- Chief Technology Officers and Technology Specialists
- Corporate Trainers
- Course and Curriculum Developers
- Digital Learning Directors
- Directors of Online Learning/Distance Education
- Faculty and Teachers
- Instructional Designers
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Professional Training & Development Leaders
- Provosts and VPAAs
- Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents