Become a Higher Education Sales Representative
Pearson’s Higher Ed sales representatives play a crucial role in the development and transformation of learning for our customers. With their knowledge, passion, and drive, our team strives to provide outcomes to the educational challenges facing institutions, instructors, and students.
We invite you to learn more about sales representative positions available at Pearson. Together, we can transform education and make a real difference to the lives of billions of learners worldwide.
Are you a Pearson employee interested in a career in sales?
- Have a career development conversation with your manager.
- Set up a time to explore with folks currently in the role via phone, email, or in person.
- Review the competencies and characteristics needed for this role.
- Browse the Pearson Careers website to explore available openings in sales.
What’s it like to be a Pearson rep?
Hear Pearson Higher Ed rep Karen Murphy answer questions about her life as a Pearson rep.
- How long have you been at Pearson and what made you want to be in sales for Pearson?
- What motivates you to get up and go to work every day?
- What are 2-3 key skills that are crucial to your success?
- Knowing that no two days are ever the same, walk us through a “typical” day.
- What are your biggest challenges in the role and how do you overcome them?
- What is the most rewarding part of your job?